Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lab 1 Grade Form

I have posted the grading form for Lab 1 on Blackboard. For those of you new to my style, it is out of 50 points and you earn points for completing components of the lab assignment. I breakdown the different components into sections -- reading through those sections on the grade form before you turn in your lab is a good way to make sure you have included the pieces I'm looking for. It is *always* better to turn in a partial lab than nothing at all. I will give you as many points as I can.

Why does it have 2 identical sides? I print and cut the forms in half lengthwise to save a bit on paper (there is a method behind the madness...). If you ever have any questions please ask!!

1 comment:

  1. Did we have a weekly blog post this week? I don't recall seeing or hearing about one, but I want to be sure. :)

    ReplyDelete